Monday, April 27, 2020

Stampers Showcase Blog Hop: The 2020 Occasions Catalog is here!



Good morning my friends! It's time for my FAVORITE blog hop of the month!! STAMPERS SHOWCASE!!! YAYAYAYA!!!! 

This month's theme is all about the 2020 Spring Mini Catalog.  We have just ONE MORE MONTH to enjoy the products inside before they retire, so we're creating fabulous projects to inspire you.

I have really enjoyed the All Dressed Up gift bag die, as well as the Bonanza Buddies Bundle, so I decided to put the two together for you today.  


Oh boy! You can really create all sorts of fun "themes" with the bag die. Subscribe to my YouTube channel to see a variety of projects I've made using this die set.

I'll be posting a video today, featuring the All Dressed Up Gift Bag.  Subscribe and be notified or check back here. :-) 

Bonanza Buddies make a fabulous embellishment for a Birthday themed bag. 


I used Terracotta Tile Cardstock for the base, and the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper for the layers.   The dies really do all the work.  It's just fantastic!   To get the "layers" simply die cut the Designer Series Paper and use the stitched border marks as a cutting guide. Cut just inside the stitching so that you can still see the stitching on the cardstock base.  Clever, Eh?


Adding the handles can be done in a variety of ways, but I chose to keep the bag wide open on top and just make a basket type handle.  I used the Terracotta cardstock for the handle and the pocket to keep with the colorway.


I wanted the "Happy Birthday" to really stand out, so it's been embossed in white on Basic Black Cardstock, and then fussy cut out.


One of the things I love most about the Bonanza Buddies Bundle is that the animals can be die cut out of the designer series paper, OR can be stamped and colored quite easily!  This way, you can still create more and more of them, long after you've used up all your DSP. hehe




After making all of the little critters, I used one of the pennant dies and Bermuda Bay Cardstock to create a nice accent.  A Whisper White Twine bow finished off the project perfectly.

Wouldn't these bags make absolutely ADORABLE treat bags for a birthday party?  Oh yes! of course!!

Be sure to follow the hop around to check out all the other incredible Stampers Showcase designers.  You know, we have the best ones and they create absolutely GORGEOUS projects!!  You're sure to find plenty of inspiration to really get a lot of use out of your stamps, dies, inks, and papers!

Click the "NEXT" button to see what my pal Ange is up to!


Thanks so much for stopping by today friends!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the items I used on today's project, simply click the image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
Product List


The Everything Is Rosy Class To Go is available as a kit or a PDF tutorial only 
(while supplies last).  Click the image to register and get more details! 



Sign up for the Pressed Petals Class To Go by clicking the image here:


8 comments:

  1. Love this idea for that little purse!! Going to miss those buddies!! But Love the birthday idea for this purse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little gift bag, I must get my dies out and have another play. It works so well with the fun Bonanza Buddies suite x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag looks really cute with that paper

    ReplyDelete