Saturday, May 2, 2020

Back On Your Feet Fancy Fold Card

Hello There! Happy Friday to you. I hope you're having a great week so far!  

Today I have a fun little Fancy Fold I'd like to share with you.  I used it as a Mystery Stamping project last week, but realized I hadn't shared it with you here. Bummer! So here it is!




This little guy is super adorable and of course I had to put him on a wobble!

I used the "Back On Your Feet" stamp set in the 2019 Annual Catalog. I'm so happy to see that it's going to carry over to the 2020 Catalog! Yay! 


Anywhoo, here's what you'll need to re-create this card: 

* Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11" colored cardstock (scored @ 1/2", 2", 4", and 5 1/2" on the LONG Side)
* Designer Series Paper layer: 4" x 5 1/4"  (or you could use cardstock. Your choice)
* Front Panel: 3" x 5 1/2" (scored @ 1/2" & 2" on the LONG side)
* Whisper White Cardstock layer: 2 3/4" x 3 1/4"
* Scrap of White Cardstock for the little turtle

* Length of Ribbon to tie around front panel

Check out my video here, on how to create the card.  It's super cute AND the perfect size to fit into a standard A2 size envelope! YAY!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click one of the images to be taken directly to my website where you can order. Enjoy!

Product List




The Everything Is Rosy Class To Go is available as a kit or a PDF tutorial only 
(while supplies last).  Click the image to register and get more details! 




No comments:

Post a Comment