Friday, April 3, 2020

A tribute to the UPS man....

Hello my friends! As I sit here anxiously awaiting my hostess club order from Stampin' Up, basically stalking our UPS man, I think about all the stuff these folks are having to deal with right now.  We're all a little on edge and just hoping the Covid 19 virus settles down soon so that every gets well again and life can go "back to normal".  Thanks SO MUCH to all the "essential" personnel who are currently doing all they can to keep everything running in the midst of all this.  They're all my HEROES!!

I decided that my friend should have a little treat.  I really enjoyed creating this card for him and wanted to let him know how much he's appreciated!  And, I hope he gets a little chuckle outta the mini Stampin' Up box. Haha!




I used the "You Always Deliver" stamp set as well as a few stamps from the March 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I've REALLY enjoyed that kit!!  I used up every single bit of it and have been finding fun alternative uses for the remaining stamps too! :-)

OOOOH!!! I gotta run! I hear the Big Brown Truck pulling up my drive!!! YAY!!

Have a great day folks!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used today, you can simply click any of the images to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment