Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Everything Is Rosy Class To Go!!!

Hey hey!!!  I'm so excited to share this INCREDIBLE class to go with you!  Why?  Because the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is one of my all time FAVORITE product collections!  

When you see the projects I've created for you in this class, I think you'll agree!

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!


You can find all the details about this class by clicking the image up here ^^^^

EVERYTHING IS ROSY CLASS TO GO INCLUDES: 

5 project kits (cut, scored and ready to go)
PDF Tutorials
Video Tutorials
COMPLETE Product Medley, Including: 
Stamps
Dies
Designer Series Papers
Rose Gold Foil Papers
Die Cuts
Mirrored Embellishments
TWO spools of exclusive Ribbons
and a bottle of Rose Gold Shimmer Paints

I mean......... WOW!!!!!  

This class to go has got it goin' on!! in A HUGE WAY!

So you can order it one of two ways: 

Option #1 - EMAIL ME to register. I'll invoice you for the $65, order all the products, cut and sort the kits, mail everything out to you along with the PDF link and video tutorial links. 

Option #2 - You order the Everything is Rosy Product Medley directly, and simply order the PDF tutorial here: 


If you have any questions, you can comment below or email me. 

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

No comments:

Post a Comment