Thursday, April 2, 2020

CASE-IT Wednesday, Ornate Garden Suite

Hello friends! I hope you're doing well today. :-)

I have a very pretty CASE-IT project to share with you this week.  It comes from the Ornate Garden Product Suite flyer, for demonstrators to present this NEW product to our customers beginning today!!


I'm really excited about the Ornate Garden Suite, and I'm sure you will be as well when you've seen it! SOOOOOO PRETTY!!!

Here are the products that make up the suite: 

Gilded Gems

Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder

Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper

Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack


I found this card on the flyer for the Ornate Thanks bundle.  It's beautiful and I love all the layers and textures that are included on it!


It was so much fun to put together too! I went ahead and did a video to show how it's made, since there were so many different layers and things going on. :-)

Check it out here:


I've only just begun playing with this product suite. Now that Sale-a-Bration is over, I can turn my focus to Ornate Garden and some upcoming ONLINE classes for the months of April and May! Yay!

Here are a couple other cards I did using this same product suite:

 

Well friends, I hope you enjoyed this week's CASE-IT Wednesday project (and products). The Ornate Garden Suite is available for purchase beginning today, and can be ordered as a complete product suite or as individual parts. 

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic
#OrnateGardenSuite

I know you can't wait to get your hands on these beautiful fresh and BRAND NEW products! You can click any image to be taken directly to my website where you can purchase your own.  YAY!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment