Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Everything Is Rosy..... In Primary Color!

Hello there friends! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

I have a fun project to share with you today. As you probably know, I have a Class To Go, featuring the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley, going on right now.  

(THERE'S STILL TIME TO JOIN IN IF YOU'D LIKE!!)

So, in light of that, I decided to create a card using that medley, but also using totally different colors.

It's totally true that colors make all the difference in the world!  


So without further adieu, here is my PRIMARY COLORED Everything Is Rosy handmade card. 



If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. I am COMPLETELY in love with the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley!  How can I not be with these gorgeous floral stamps & coordinating dies?  Just amazing! 

I used some pretty fabulous colors on this card.....



And, as I try to remember to do more and more often, I die cut and punched some pieces out of the background cardstock before I layered it onto the card base.  



I am in the process of establishing a practical organization method for all of these die cut/punched "bits".  When I get it figured out, I'll be sure to let you know!  It's got to be something simple, easy and effective. Otherwise, I won't keep up with.  Can you relate? lol. 

You'll notice the starburst piece, I actually turned around and used on the card.  I often do this with my card projects. It not only saves scraps, but ensures that my elements all match. 


Well, friends, I hope you enjoyed today's card. I had a lot of fun creating it! Hmmmm..... I wonder what other color combinations will look fabulous with these stamps!  

I encourage you to think outside the box and experiment too.   What's the worst that can happen? You don't like it and throw away a piece of paper? Meh! More likely, you will find a new and exciting favorite!! ENJOY!!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic



Get details and sign up for the Everything is Rosy Class To Go by clicking the image here: 



If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used to create today's card, simply click on an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment