Monday, October 31, 2022

Autumn/Halloween Stampers Showcase Blog Hop


Good morning my crafty friends! It's the last Monday of the month, and that means its time for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!! YAYAYA!!!

It also happens to be Halloween!! DOUBLE YAYA!! This month's theme is Autumn or Halloween.  Since I have done my 13 Days of Halloween Treats recently, I thought I'd take a break from the spooky things and go with a nice fall themed card.  

However, if you'd like to check out my 13 Days of Halloween Treats, you can find them by visiting my YouTube Playlist Here: 


Now then, let me share my Fall card with you..... 


First of all, can I just say that I am IN LOVE with this stamp set? Not only does it have beautiful sentiments, but just look at that maple leaf cluster! It's GORGEOUS!  What's not to love about it?  It's simply beautiful.  So, I chose to let the stamp set have center stage. 

My card base is an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" (scored at 4 1/4") piece of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.  The front layer of the card is a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of the Cottage Gingham Designer Series Paper. I used Cajun Craze ink to stamp the leaf cluster on a 3" x 4" piece of Basic White Cardstock.  The sentiment was also stamped in Cajun Craze ink on a scrap of Basic White Cardstock, then I fussy cut around it.  It's layered onto a 4" x 5/8" strip of Cajun Craze Cardstock. 


As you can see, this is a pretty simple card.  But oh my is that leaf pretty!! Everything is glued directly, except that Cajun Craze strip. It's attached to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Then, the sentiment "so grateful" is glued directly to the strip. It's just beautiful.  

Of course, if you like a gussied up card, you could always add a Linen Thread bow or a few rhinestones.  Perhaps you could even add a little Wink of Stella to the leaf.  Yes, you could certainly do any or all of the above.  But the simplicity of this card is part of its charm, I think. 


Be sure to follow the hop around and visit all of the blogs listed below!  This hop is my favorite one because all of the designers involved always do beautiful work!  Hop around and see for yourself. Enjoy!



Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Dana, love the Autumn colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Your card has a nice calm feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you, this set is gorgeous! I love how you matched it with this beautiful paper. Very autumnal indeed!

    ReplyDelete