Monday, October 10, 2022

Day 5 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats


Hello my crafty friends! Are you ready for Day 5 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats? 


Sometimes, all you need is a really cute little belly band to dress a treat up.  That's certainly the case for today's project.  I found these fabulous little spooky dots and couldn't resist the urge to make a treat package/wrapper for them.  

Here's what you'll need for this project: 

* Basic Black Cardstock: 2" x 11" strip and a 2" x 5 1/2" strip to form the belly band, 2 1/2" x 3 1/8" for label piece 
* Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper (DSP): 2" x 12" for belly band layer
* Basic White Cardstock: (cut 2) 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" for stamping/die cutting wreaths, scrap strip for berries
* Parakeet Party Cardstock: scrap for die cutting bow 


I would have actually needed about 13" of Basic Black Cardstock to go around the box, so I pieced the belly band together and hid it behind the label.  The label came from the Scary Silhouettes Dies, but everything else came from the Cottage Wreaths Bundle. 

The leafy wreath was stamped in Parakeet Party ink.  The twig wreath, Boo!, and the spider are stamped in Memento ink and the berries are stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink.

Once I glued the two layers of wreath to each other, all of the little elements were attached with Black Stampin' Dimensionals. 

After I had everything attached, I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to complete my project.  What do you think?  Super cute little belly band?


I hope you enjoyed today's project! You can watch me create this belly band (and perhaps work along with me?) on my youtube video here.  Be sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel and click the little bell to get notified when new videos are released. 


Look down below for a complete supply list of the products I used today.

Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment