Monday, October 17, 2022

Day 9 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats


Hello, Hello my crafty friends! How are you this fabulous Monday?? Boy am I glad to be back home! The next few weeks (well, the rest of the year actually) are about to get crazy busy.  Not only do we have the rest of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats, but I've got a Stampin' Bingo coming up this weekend and then the Holiday Stamp-A-Stack in a couple of weeks! PSHEW!!! Lots and lots of FUN going on in the Stampin' Chic's Studio. 

But for today, we'll focus on Day 9 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats! 


I've got a super cute box for you today!  I've done a similar style box before, but this reminds me of a crayola box. I designed it to fit a handful of these sweet little Caramel Apple Cow Tail Minis.  I found the bag of them at the Dollar Tree.  There's 12 to a bag, so you can fill two of these boxes nicely.


I'm using a couple of different bundles for this project, because I'm coordinating with the Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper (DSP). 

You can use the Template here to create the box itself.  I'll add the measurements for the layers below. 


Layer #1 Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 
Back: 2 7/8" x 3 7/8" 
Front: 2 7/8" x 3 1/8" 
Sides: 7/8" x 3 1/8"
Lid Front: 2 7/8" x 1 5/8"
Lid Sides: 7/8" x 1 5/8" 
Top: 2 7/8" x 7/8" 

Layer #2 Celebrate Everything DSP: 
Back: 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Front: 2 3/4" x 3" 
Sides: 3/4" x 3"
Lid Front: 2 3/4" x 1 1/2" 
Lid Sides: 3/4" x 1 1/2" 
Top: 2 3/4" x 3/4" 

* IF YOU'RE USING DIRECTIONAL PAPER, PLEASE BE SURE TO CUT APPROPRIATELY.  THE FIRST NUMBER LISTED ABOVE IS THE WIDTH. THE SECOND NUMBER IS THE HEIGHT*

I stamped the pumpkin (from the Hello Harvest Stamp Set) onto Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, in Pumpkin Pie Ink. Then die cut it with the coordinating die.  The Spiders come from the Cottage Wreaths Bundle and the sentiment comes from the Scary Cute Stamp Set & is die cut with the label die in that bundle. 

Approximately 14" of Ribbon was used to make the double loop bow. 

You can follow along with the video on how to make this treat holder here (and on my YouTube Channel).  


Be sure to Subscribe and click the bell icon to get notified every time I post a new video or go LIVE!  I'll be going LIVE there for the last few days of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats, every evening at 8pm Eastern Time. I'd love for you to join me and be able to interact with me as I create these fantastic treat projects! 

I hope you enjoyed today's treat holder! Remember, these projects can always be modified into whatever theme you like.  This box is big enough for so many different treats. 

"If it fits, it sits!"

Thanks tons for stopping by today, friends! 


During the month of October, get an additional $30 of your choice of product absolutely FREE when you order the Stampin' Up Starter Kit! Choose a total of $155 worth of Stamps, Ink, Paper, whatever for only $99 (plus tax) and get FREE shipping too! Plus, as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you'll get an automatic 20% discount on all your purchases! WOW! Sign up today!


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment