Friday, October 7, 2022

Day 4 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats


Can you believe that we are already at Day 4 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats?! WOWZA!! This month is trying to just FLY BY isn't it?!  Crazy! 


Know what else is crazy? How cute this box is! I found the FUNNEST (is that a word??) toy to put inside this box! I think it's another of my fabulous Cracker Barrel finds. I find so many neat things there! haha. 


I'm using the Cottage Wreaths Stamp & Die Bundle for the sentiment "BOO!" and the adorable little spider.   

The Label came from the Design A Treat Box dies, and the Banner came from the smallest of the Stylish Shapes Dies. 

I also used the smallest Stitched Rectangles Die to cut the window from the center of the box. 

For the box, follow the template here: 


You can watch my video to see how I created this box: 


Don't you just love that neat little skeleton?!  He's so cool!!! I think I need to keep him and give him a name! haha! What shall I call him? Bones? Too cheesy? Bones, Seemore Bones! hahahahaha.  Ok ok. Total Cornball! I know. lol. But it's fun!

I hope you enjoyed today's project! Be sure to stay tuned for Day 5, coming up soon!!!


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment