Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Day 2 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats


Hello there my crafty friends! Welcome to Day 2 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats!! 


Today's project is a super sweet little witch gift bag.  Don't be fooled by the small look. This bag can hold a whole package of tootsie rolls, or Dove chocolates! I found this fabulous bag of Gummi Candy Corn at Cracker Barrel.  I love finding treats there because they always have unique items I don't find every day. This bag of goodies was a PERFECT FIT for my little treat bag!


To add a bit of starlight to the bag, I cut a 3 3/8" x 5" piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock and glued it to the inside of the bag. 

Then I used the 2nd Largest of the Scalloped and Straight layering Circles Dies to cut a piece of Parakeet Party Cardstock and Basic White Cardstock to make the background piece for our little Witchy poo.  I stamped the Witch in Memento ink on a scrap of Basic White Cardstock.  I used Stampin' Blends to color her in, and then fussy cut her out. Don't worry. She wasn't so bad to cut around. :-) 

I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Basic White Cardstock and used the Label Me Fancy punch to cut it out. 

A bit of adhesive runner in the middle of the bag holds the 14" of Metallic Mesh Ribbon in place behind the popped up Layered Circles.  I also added the witch to the bag with some Dimensionals and the sentiment piece too! 

The embellishment to the bag are these adorable little Highland Heather Sequins.  No, you won't find them in the catalog this way.  You'll have to look for the Seasonal Sequin pack with the Iridescent White ones in it! I love how our Stampin' Blends can color so many things to match what we need. It's terrific! 


Be sure to check out the supply list below, if you'd like to get the supplies to recreate these!  

Watch my video here (and subscribe to my channel) to see how I did it. 



Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment