Thursday, October 13, 2022

OSAT Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop and Day 8 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats

Good morning my crafty friends! Welcome! Today we are hopping with the OSAT Design Team for all things fall.  That means that today's post is a bit of a bonus because there are two projects included here. 


Today is also Day 8 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats! We've been having a terrific time with fun Halloween themed treats for the past several days. We still have a few more to go though, so be sure to check back each weekday!


For Day 8, I've brought in the super sweet (and ready to decorate) treat bags from the 2022 Holiday Catalog.  The size and shape worked out perfectly for the little treats I wanted to use.  I had never seen the Harvest Blend Tootsie Rolls before, but they are so neat! All the flavors of fall, in one bag. 



I used some of the Glitter Washi Tape to jazz the bag up a bit before I added some die cut elements from the Cottage Wreaths bundle. A Parakeet Party wreath, a Basic Black wreath, a Highland Heather bow, and some scraps of Basic White, dressed it up nicely! Now it's ready to gift away to a friend!


For my card, I used a bit of Kraft Paper for a background to the Glitter Washi. I felt like this tied the card back to the bag well.  I used basically the same embellishments for the card front, as I did the bag, with the exception of fewer spiders and the addition of a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels.


I think I've now got a nice little gift set to give away!  I'm really loving that Glitter Washi Tape.  And the best part about it is...... It's Dana approved glitter! yaya! lol. It doesn't shed like crazy.  Sure, the occasional fleck comes off, mostly in the tear area. But that's acceptable. This stuff is fabulous to play with!


I hope you enjoyed today's projects! You got a two-fer deal today! :-) Be sure to hop around and see all the other fantastic things that await you! And, don't forget to come back here next week for the rest of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats.  See you then! 

Would you like to create along with me? Watch my video here:


Click the next button below to visit the fabulous Martin Stone's blog!



Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment