Monday, October 24, 2022

Day 13 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats!


Welcome my crafty friends! It's our LAST DAY, Day 13 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats! Have you enjoyed all the fun treat holders you've seen this year?  I enjoy creating them for you. It's so much fun!


Today's spooky sweet treat holder is a little gift I made for Lil Miss and her college roommate.  I think they'll have a bit of fun with the neat and unique lollipop holders inside! 

This is called a matchbox style holder. It's really simple to make and can easily be modified to fit just about any size you need.  This particular size is pretty substantial and would hold lots of different treats! 

Here's what you'll need to create this holder: 

Highland Heather Cardstock 5 1/4" x 8 5/8" scored at 1 3/4" around 
Black & White 12x12" Designer Series Paper 7 1/2" x 5 1/8"
Basic Black Cardstock punched with Label Me Lovely Punch
Basic White Cardstock die cut with Stylish Shapes Die, and scrap for sentiment piece
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 3 1/2" x 3/4" trimmed to fit


I assembled the Highland Heather box base the same as a standard box.  Then, I wrapped the DSP piece around, creasing at each edge, and attaching to itself to form the outside shell.  This should slide off and on with ease. Not too loose, but not tight either. 

The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of Basic White cardstock and then each of the words tightly trimmed apart. Looks like a ransom note doesn't it?  I love it! Each piece of the sentiment is attached to the shell of the box with a piece of Stampin' Dimensional. 

The Metallic Mesh Ribbon is tied around the middle into a bow at the side. 

For the focal piece, I stamped the frog in Memento ink and colored it with Parakeet Party Blends. The stars are stamped in Daffodil Delight ink.  I layered the Basic White circle, directly onto the Basic Black label. Then, I've attached the Pumpkin Pie strip behind.  The entire piece is attached to the shell with Dimensionals. 


I think the girls will get a giggle out of this cute little box and I'm sure they'll love their lollipop holders too! 

If you'd like to watch the video for this treat holder, you can see it here: 


Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel and click the bell to get notifications for when I post videos!  Enjoy!!

During the month of October, get an additional $30 of your choice of product absolutely FREE when you order the Stampin' Up Starter Kit! Choose a total of $155 worth of Stamps, Ink, Paper, whatever for only $99 (plus tax) and get FREE shipping too! Plus, as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you'll get an automatic 20% discount on all your purchases! WOW! Sign up today!


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment