Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Day 10 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats


Hello my crafty friends! Are you ready for Day 10 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats??  Today is the kind of treat that isn't going to tweak your sweet tooth.  It's perfect for anyone though! Many of us love Gift Cards, and I suspect that your recipients will ESPECIALLY love these super cute gift card holders!


I'm using the Bewitching Stamp & Punch Bundle for this project and have CASED bits of this project from the July-December 2022 Catalog.  Sometimes, I forget that there are really great project ideas to borrow in the brochures. They're perfect idea books! 


I love the little witchy feet sticking out from under the hat. So cute! These images are perfect for coloring with the Stampin' Blends Markers too! 

The Pocket Envelope Die creates the foundation for our little gift card holder. It does all the work for us, including making score lines! 

The little black piece of cardstock behind the witch is just a scrap I had laying around. I think it helps the witch stand out but still fills the space on the front of the pocket. 

I cut the Gingham ribbon lengthwise in half and colored one side Pumpkin Pie and the other side Parakeet Party.  All those loops really make that simple bow look fancy, don't they? hehe

A few little Holiday Rhinestones finished it off nicely!


If you'd like to see how I made this project and follow along, you can check out the video here: 


Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel and click the bell to get notified each time I post a new video or go live! :-D  Enjoy!!

During the month of October, get an additional $30 of your choice of product absolutely FREE when you order the Stampin' Up Starter Kit! Choose a total of $155 worth of Stamps, Ink, Paper, whatever for only $99 (plus tax) and get FREE shipping too! Plus, as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you'll get an automatic 20% discount on all your purchases! WOW! Sign up today!


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment