Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Day 7 of the 13 Days of Halloween Treats


Good evening my crafty friends! I'm here with Day 7 of The 13 Days of Halloween Treats!!! YAYAYA!!  


Today's treat holder is big enough (and cute enough) to be either a treat holder or a gift box.  It's a terrific size for so many different things!  Best of all, the base is already cut and scored for us! We just have to embellish it. 

Yes friends, I'm using the Envelope Treat Box for our Day 7 treat holder!


You get ten of these fabulous treat boxes in one package for less than $1 each! And they come with a sheet of beautiful gold foil seals.  You could really dress these up for any festive occasion!

Today, we're dressing them casual with a Howlin' cute Halloween design! See what I did there? Howlin'? lol. I kill me! 

Anywhooooooos..... 

I started this project out by coloring the box itself with Gorgeous Grape and Pumpkin Pie inks.  A blending brush for each color made quick work of it. Easy Peezy! 

Next, I wrapped a 2"- 2 1/2" (really doesn't matter here. Use what you've got readily available) x 7" piece of the Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper and glued the ends to form a belly band.  Once I did that, I wrapped a length of Black Baker's Twine around the box (twice) and tied into a bow. 

I used the 4th largest Scalloped Layering Circles Die for my background piece, and attached it with Stampin' Dimensionals. Ok, here comes a bit of fussy cutting. lol. Not too bad though.  I popped the little trick or treaters up on dimensionals and then doubled up the dimensionals for the label so that it would rise above the kiddos. I also attached each of the bats with dimensionals.  Just cut your dimensional in half (or in half again) to fit the backside of the wings!


You could add a little Wink of Stella or some sparkly gems or something here, but I kept it more simple for a less feminine treat box.  There are unlimited possibilities here though!


I hope you enjoyed today's project! Remember to check out my video tutorial. Subscribe to my YouTube channel and click the bell to get notified when I have a new project posted.  You'll also find all of the supply list down below. :-) 



Be sure to come back again tomorrow for Day 8!! Have a great night!!

During the month of October, get an additional $30 of your choice of product absolutely FREE when you order the Stampin' Up Starter Kit! Choose a total of $155 worth of Stamps, Ink, Paper, whatever for only $99 (plus tax) and get FREE shipping too! Plus, as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you'll get an automatic 20% discount on all your purchases! WOW! Sign up today!


Have you seen the new GORGEOUS 2022-2024 In-Colors?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Matte Dots FOR FREE!!  To sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (Idea Book),
click the image here to go to the request form!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List





No comments:

Post a Comment