Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Hope Box


Good evening everyone! I hope you're doing well today!  The Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop is HERE!! I'm so excited to share a fun alternative project featuring the August 2021 "HOPE" box.  I think you're gonna love it!


The hope box was a beautiful Bright and Cheerful kit inspired by Stampin' Up Co-Founder Shelli Gardner.  Shelli always has brilliant ideas for projects and this kit was no exception. 


The kit contained supplies to create 3 each of 3 fantastic designs!


For my alternative project, I created this fun little treat holder.  I love the idea of giving treats and gifts and the theme for this box lent a hand very well! 

The box was created from one of the card bases.  I simply scored at 1" along each 8 1/2" side, and then scored 1/2" on either side of the 4 1/4" score mark that was already there for the card.  A quick burnish with a bone folder removes that original score mark, so that you're left with a 1" section in the middle of the card base, and a 1" section down the length of each side.  Once the score marks were made, you can see where to miter for the tabs and how to assemble as a "standard" box. It makes a terrific size, as you can tell from the photos. I was able to stuff two Hershey bars and two Kit Kat snuggly inside! Yum!


I love the sentiment "Always Hope".  Nuff said! :-D

The top border was cut from Melon Mambo Cardstock, using the little border strip die from the Penned Flowers Dies.  
That big gorgeous Blackberry Bliss Ribbon came in the kit "technically" to be used to tie around the box, but Pffffft!!! I'll do what I want with it! I decided to use a bit of it to tie around the box into a bow. I have enough left over to use on a card or tag later! YAY!  The little sparkles are sequins that came in the kit as well.  I wish we could purchase more of them! They're always so much fun while they last. 


The labels were die cut using the Hippo & Friends Dies.  They have quickly become my go to for labels! LOVE THEM! Another of my favorite Stampin' Up tools is the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.  I had to use it on the Bermuda Bay Label Layer. LOOOOOVE the texture! 


I hope you enjoy my little box! I had a lot of fun making it for you!

Be sure to click the next button below to head over to Miss Lisa Ann Bernard's blog and see what fabulous projects she's got in store for you! And follow the hop all the way around to see all the awesome alternatives. 
I'd love to have you join me and my friend Wendy for a Beautiful Tomorrow Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape!  We'll have 12 amazing projects, lots of fabulous Stampin' Up product, Stampin' Bingo, Prize Patrol and Lots of fun!  Click the image here to get more details and to register for this awesome event!


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 



To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I love that you often make 3D projects! I just don't think about them! You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making boxes from the Paper Pumpkin card bases...but yours is sooo fun! Love the treat box, the scallop around the top, great use of the ribbon! And love how you combined the sentiments...Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute. Your 3D projects are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable treat holder. I love it and will definitely be giving this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this treat holder box! So beautiful with lots of fun detail!

    ReplyDelete