Friday, August 6, 2021

Peaceful Sale-A-Bration Gift Tag

The Crafty Collaborations Crew are doing a Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop today! YAY! We'll be showing you some fantastic projects we've created featuring items that you can earn for FREE from the 2021 Holiday Sale-A-Bration Brochure.  Are you ready to see all the good things?  


I give to you, my Peaceful Deer Jumbo Tag!

The tag measures an awesome 4" x 6" and has plenty of room on the back to make it a unique greeting card, or a fun tag for a big gift!

Because I hadn't ordered the Peaceful Deer bundle yet (I know! What was I thinking?!) I improvised and used the Layering Circles Dies to cut the buffalo plaid deer out of the Peaceful Prints FREE Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper (DSP).  I used Memento ink to sponge the edges of the DSP and then layered it onto a Basic Black scalloped circle. 

For the base of the tag, I started with a piece of 4" x 6" Basic Black cardstock. I cut the top right corner off and then flipped that piece over to the left to cut the left side the same.  

Then I lined the 3 7/8" x 5 7/8" striped piece of DSP with the top center of the black piece, and trimmed the corners off to match.  I adhered the two layers together with Stampin' Seal. 

I went ahead and punched a hole in the top with my standard handheld hole punch, and added a few lengths of ribbons.  Included are: Metallic Mesh, Real Red Double-Stitched Satin, and Black Organdy.

For this one, I didn't loop the tails through themselves. I just slipped one end of the ribbons through the hole and met them up evenly with the other ends above the tag. Then I used the Black & White Baker's Twine to tie a bow around them, to hold them into the hole.  This is better with multiple ribbons because it cuts down on the bulk at the base of them.  

The 4" x 1" Green DSP strip is also from the Peaceful Prints pack.  There are some REALLY cute patterns in this paper pack, and it's FREE!! Which, in my opinion, makes it even better!!! LOL. 


This paper is going to be SPECTACULAR for Holiday card making! I can't wait!

The "Merry Christmas" sentiment came from a brand new stamp set called "Christmas To Remember".  You can find it on page 19 of the new 2021 Holiday Catalog.  It has lots of fantastic holiday sentiments and is the perfect stamp set to use with all those different Christmas images! 


I stamped the sentiment in Memento ink on a 5/8" strip of Basic White cardstock, and then trimmed the ends at an angle to give a little more interest. 

The layered circles are attached with dimensionals, and then the sentiment is layered over top with one dimensional on the left end and two dimensionals towards the right to maintain the level. 


I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish off my tag.  I love it!  What do you think?


I hope you enjoyed today's project.  I'm not quite ready to dive in head first into Christmastime yet, but I'm willing to dip my toes in the water! ;-) 

Be sure to visit the other blogs in the hop to see a variety of ideas for the FREE items in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog! There are a lot of us this go-round! Remember, for every $50 you purchase, you can choose an item FREE and there is no limit to the number of FREE items you can get!! YAY for Sale-a-Bration!!

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!


10 comments: