Thursday, August 19, 2021

Sweet Strawberry Thanks

Today's sweet card features the yummy Sweet Strawberry Stamp & Punch Bundle!  This is a card we made during my team retreat last weekend.  It's one of four adorable projects we created using the bundle.  Since it's part of my team's retreat, I won't share the step by step instruction, but you can see how cute it is. 


I used a Basic Black card base, Basic White layers and some of that fabulous FREE Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!


So, order the Sweet Strawberry Stamp & Punch Bundle, some cardstock and ink, and get the DSP for FREE!!! 


I plan to share a few of the projects we created last weekend, over the next couple weeks, so stay tuned for more! 

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment