Saturday, August 21, 2021

Delicate Dahlias Thank You Card

Hello my crafty friends! 
Today, I would like to share a card I received from one of my team members.  Miss Kim does a terrific job creating cards and she's always so very thoughtful in sending them out! This one, I just received, was a Thank You for our team retreat last weekend.  We had such a terrific time and I'm thrilled that she enjoyed it!  

Her card is beautiful and I thought you'd like to see it too!


One of the things I love about this card is that Kim uses a couple of fabulous Sale-A-Bration products for it.  That STUNNING distinktive stamped dahlia and thank you sentiment is from the Delicate Dahlias stamp set (FREE with $100 order) and the black & white striped Designer Series Paper is from the Beautifully Penned DSP (FREE with $50 order).  They go together very well to create this gorgeous card!

I want to thank my girl for such a sweet gesture! I hope you enjoy this beautiful card as much as I do!  If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies used to create it, see the product list below. Enjoy!


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment