Monday, August 16, 2021

Shaded Summer Make-It Monday

Hey there my crafty friends! How are you today?  This weekend was a TON of fun for me and my Stampin' Chicks team!  We had a fabulous weekend long team retreat! There was training. There was crafting. And yes, there were margaritas! But best of all, we were able to just hang out and spend some incredible time together!  

ALAS! All good things must come to an end, and it's time to get back to work.  

Mondays are always one of my favorite days because the week hasn't revved up into chaos yet, and I get to do Make-It Monday with all of you! YAY!

This week, I'm using the new Shaded Summer stamp set from the 2021 Annual Catalog along with the BRAND NEW coordinating Summer Shadows Dies! I am so glad that Stampin' Up brought light to the stamp set by bringing the dies into the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  I might not have noticed the Shaded Summer stamp set otherwise.  It's beautiful!!


I started with an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Soft Succulent card base. Then added a 5 1/4" x 4" layer of Harvest Meadow DSP to the background. I love that subtle handwritten background. Just beautiful!  The angled layers are a 4 3/4" x 3" Basic White and a 4 5/8" x 2 7/8" Pattern Party DSP. 

The Artistic leaf stem die is just beautiful and, while it looks stunning in gold, it looks really good in Basic White too! I also brought in the layered doilies from the Encircled In Beauty Dies because WOW!!! Right?  It's absolutely GORGEOUS!  The two Soft Succulent flowers are from the Sale-A-Bration Summer Shadows Dies that you can get FREE with a qualifying purchase (ASK ME HOW!), and are so pretty layered together on the card.  


It's beautiful as is, but the Rhinestone Basic Jewels REALLY finished this card off nicely! Don't you think? 


I hope you enjoyed today's project, friends! It was so much fun putting it together for you!  

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment