Thursday, August 12, 2021

Measure of Love Friendship Card

Good morning friends! This week's Make-it Monday card featured the Measure of Love stamp set.  Did you catch it?  If not, be sure to check it out!  Today, I'm sharing another card I made using most of the same products.  It's a variation that I think you're gonna love!


I traded out the Scalloped Contours Dies for the super cute Basic Borders Dies.  These dies are a terrific way to spruce up a card front and really give it a nice WOW! 

Here's what you'll need: 

8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Pool Party card base (Scored at 4 1/4")
(2) 4" x 5 1/4" Basic White for front and inside panels
2" x 5 1/4" Poppy Parade for die cutting border
3 3/4" x 2" Basic White for stamping

I lined up the border die with the long edge of the Poppy Parade cardstock, and ran it through the machine.  Then, I attached it to one of the Basic White panels with Stampin' Seal. "Our friendship tips the scale" was stamped on the upper right hand side of that same Basic White panel. I tied a length of the Gingham ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack into a knot around the Poppy Parade side and then attached the panel to the card front with Stampin' Seal. 

I stamped the scale and the bowl of cherries on the 3 3/4" piece of Basic White, colored the scale with a Light Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend and fussy cut both out.  Don't worry about cutting too closely to the cherry stems. The white background helps it blend in. The bowl and the scale were both attached to the front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Then, I stamped the bowl of cherries the same way on the bottom left of the other Basic White Panel and the front of the envelope.  


This stamp set gives you a lot of practice with the Two-Step Stamping technique! I love it!. 

I hope you enjoyed today's card! Both of these cards were so much fun to make! 

Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment