Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Get your scoreboards out!


Hey Hey Hey My crafty friends! Today, we're gonna be talkin' about this fabulous creation: 


The Simply Scored Scoreboard is one of my MOST USED tools, hands down (and twice on Sunday, as they say).  It's the thing I use to create fancy fold cards, fabulous boxes, and all of those spectacular 3D items that I just LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE making! 

Today is all about "SCORING". In fact, we're gonna hop along with the Crafty Collaborations Crew on a special Scoring Techniques Blog Hop! YAY!  So, get your scoreboards out and be ready to get inspired!

The project I'm sharing with you today is a sweet gift box that's actually bigger than it may seem.  It's a perfect size for candy treats or small trinkets or gifts.  I shared this box as an EXTRA bonus project for my Artistically Inked Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape this summer. My friend Wendy and I do an escape a few times a year and they're a blast! Chock full of fabulous projects like this one!  (Registration for the next one can be found below.)  


I love that you can customize the colors and embellishments to fit any theme you'd like it to.  This little box truly is great for just about any occasion: Birthday, Baby, Wedding, Anniversary, Graduation, etc....... The sky's the limit!


Be sure to visit the blogs listed here to see lots of fabulous ideas for "SCORING" in your paper crafting! 



Registration is open NOW for the upcoming Beautiful Tomorrow Blue Ridge Stampin' Escape with me and my friend Wendy!  Join us for a fun and exciting Stamping Experience full of amazing products and gorgeous projects! Get all the details and register by clicking the image here: 


Do you just LOVE the new In-Colors and want to have them all?  Join my In-Color Club and get a fantastic selection of products featuring the new In-Colors, at a price that doesn't make your pocketbook scream! Now you CAN get all the things!! PLUS, get a set of the new In-Color Jewels FOR FREE!!  To get all the details and to sign up, click the image below. :-) 


To receive the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog (Idea Book), click the image here to go to the request form!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

5 comments: