Monday, July 27, 2020

Stampers Showcase Blog Hop: Gift Packaging For You!



Good morning friends!!  It's my favorite time of the month! Time for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!!  This month's theme is absolutely TERRIFIC!!

It's all about Gift Packaging!! Who couldn't use a nice gift wrap, bag or box?

Speaking of boxes, I can't wait to share mine with you!  Ya know, with all this Covid business, masks, riots and all the other sad sack news going on out there, my gift box may be one that's well received! (Not that I endorse drinking your troubles away or anything. lol)

The "NOTHING'S BETTER THAN" Stamp & Die bundle lent a hand perfectly, in helping create this sassy and fun gift box.  So maybe we're not gonna drown our sorrows in booze, but nobody said we couldn't have a cocktail or two. Right? 


I love how the box turned out and Stampin' Up's new Rainbow Glimmer Paper did a terrific job at really making it fantastic!  The new Tasteful Textile embossing folder created the perfect textured backdrop for this sweet design.

I can't wait for you to see all the other Gift Packaging in the hop today, so why don't you go ahead and click the next button to visit Miss Susan's Blog.  Be sure to follow the hop back around to me (or wherever you started) so you don't miss out on any great ideas!


Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out with me today! I hope you enjoy the hop!


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting
#TheStampinChic

Check out my BOGO SALES EVENT!!!  Click the image here to be taken to my Facebook Group where you'll find lots of products available for FREE with your purchase!!

Click the image above to visit my website and take advantage of this offer! 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what a great idea for filling this cute box. Loving your bright colour palette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp set! You box is so fun. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab design, I must purchase this set. Love the rainbow paper too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever - you have certainly packed this lovely box very well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous fun project Dana, a great, fun gift! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin' cute Miss Dana! I'd definitely love to receive that box, regardless of the contents ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this is really sharing Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable little box. That glimmer paper is perfect for it x

    ReplyDelete