Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Pampered Pets CASE-IT Wednesday

Good morning friends! It's time for another CASE-It Wednesday.  Yay!

Ya know, I absolutely ADORE the Playful Pets product suite on pages 40-42 of the 2020 Annual Catalog. I love the colorway, the trimmings, and especially the Dogs & Cats!  So, when I browsed through the pages looking for this week's CASE-It project, it was pretty easy to choose.


What's not to love about these furry little friends?

I chose this card to CASE because it's not a typical size for a card.  It's final measurements are 4"x4" square.  So, once completed, your options to send the card are to create a 4 1/8" x 4 1/8" square envelope, or put the 4"x4" card into a standard A2 size envelope, or hand deliver it.  Though, it is a great size for a nice large notecard in a gift basket.

Here's what you need to complete this project:

8" x 4" Basic Black Cardstock for Base (scored at 4")
3 3/4" x 1 3/4" Designer Series Paper
2 1/2" x 3 3/4" Whisper White for the front panel
3 7/8" x 3 7/8" Whisper White for the inside panel
3" x 3/4" Balmy Blue for banner across front
Scrap of Whisper White to stamp and diecut the dog image onto
Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Real Red Ink Pad
Gray Granite Stampin' Blends
Real Red Stampin' Blends
Pampered Pets Stamp & Dies Bundle

I stamped the dog on the 2 1/2" White strip in Tuxedo Black and also on the scrap of White.  I die cut him out of the scrap to layer onto the 2 1/2" strip.

Adhere the DSP near the bottom of the card front.
Layer the 2 1/2" White over top.
Use dimensionals to attach the die cut dog over top of the other stamped one.
Also use dimensionals to attach the blue banner across the bottom.


For the inside, I kept the card simple and just stamped the dog bowl and the little set of hearts. I used the Real Red Stampin' Blends to color both in.


Always remember that the Stampin' Up catalog is an incredible Idea Book where you can jump start your creativity by simply CASE-ing a ready made project!  If you don't already have a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I would love to be yours and send you a new Stampin' up catalog/Idea Book!  Just let me know!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used for today's project, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment