Wednesday, July 1, 2020

ICS July Blog Hop My Favorite Bundle


Hello friends! Today's post is gonna be awesome! Not only because we're hopping with the ICS Blog Hop, but because our theme this month is all about our favorite bundles in the new 2020 Annual catalog!

Now, I have to say upfront, it is VERY difficult to choose a favorite. And, I'm 99.999% sure that my favorite changes daily! haha!

But with that being said, today my favorite is that adorable "PAMPERED PETS" bundle!  Gaaaaaah!!! They're so cute!

I decided to make a little pillow gift box. Even though one of the dies lines up with a puppy on the Designer Series Paper, there are tons of really cute little puppers that need to be cut out and used. So, fussy cutting it is! They're really not that difficult to do.



Look at the little fur babies! Aren't they just the cutest? LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Be sure to click the NEXT button to continue on the hop and visit Miss Darla's blog. You get to see everyone's FAVORITE bundles! How exciting! Hop all the way back around to be sure to see all the posts.


Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

8 comments:

  1. Super cute box! I love this bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this box. Great for pet lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pillow box...a great idea to give to a dog lover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana your pillow box treat holder is so adorable. I definitely will be getting this bundle, if not my fur babies are going to be very upset with. lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute pillow box! Great fussy cutting of those fun and fabulous pups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bundle really looks like a fun one! Great box, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this bundle, and I love your project!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your treat box is so cute. Love this bundle so much.

    ReplyDelete