Monday, July 13, 2020

Little Treats Sneak Peek!

Hello there friends! How are you this fine Monday? Weatherbug says it's 88 degrees outside and there's actually a nice little breeze today, so life is good! :-D

I've got a special treat for y'all today!  I've created a cute sample featuring the "Little Treats" Stamp & Die Bundle.


The beauty of this bundle is that it's equipped for so many different occasions.  It has Birthday, Christmas, Halloween, Wedding, Thanks and Just Because!  What a variety!


What's even better about it is that there are dies to coordinate!! And that little gift box? It's a die too! YAYAYA!!!


There are so many ways to utilize this set! I can't wait to play with it a bit more!

Check out today's YouTube video to see how easy it is to assemble this adorable box:




I hope you enjoyed today's project, my friends! This Stamp & Die Bundle will be available for sale beginning August 4th.  If you'd like to purchase it at that time, please let me know! I'll get one shipped out to you straight away!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used today (Aside from the Bundle being available August 4th) you can click the image below to be taken directly to my website.  Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment