Thursday, July 9, 2020

OSAT Blog Hop Pretty in Pink


Hey, Hey, Hey my friends! It's time for the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop! This month's theme is all about the color Pink.  Yes, PINK!


Petal Pink is one of the softest sweetest shades of pink I've ever seen. So I knew that's where I wanted to go with this theme.  When you pair it up with Basic Gray, you get one of my all time favorite color combinations.  It's so pretty!  I used a touch of the Peony Garden Designer Series Paper, the Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder, and the Tasteful Touches Stamp & Die Bundle together to create this sweet Thinking of You card.


For the inside and the envelope, I carried the sprig over to coordinate well and give just a little pop of color.  Remember "No Naked Insides and No Naked Envelopes".


The sentiment is just as sweet as it can be.  This is a perfect card to send to anyone, just to let them know you're thinking of them!

Click the NEXT button here to be taken over to Miss Sara's post where you're sure to fall in love with her project!


Be sure to follow the hop all the way around to see all kinds of incredible projects featuring the color PINK.

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic
If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used here today, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website! Enjoy!
Product List

1 comment: