Saturday, July 18, 2020

Celebrating Sunflowers

Good morning friends! Anyone else glad for the weekend? I'm looking forward to grilling out this evening!

Summertime is in full swing and few things say summertime more than beautiful Sunflowers.  The "CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS" stamp & die bundle from Stampin' Up creates some of the most beautiful sunflowers I've seen!  Of course, you don't have to take my word for it.


The Stamp set includes two sizes of sunflowers. I used the smaller one to heat emboss a golden sunflower background.  The large one was stamped in Bumblebee ink on Bumblebee cardstock and then the coordinating dies used to cut the stamped image and that beautifully detailed overlay.   The leaves were stamped in Mossy Meadow ink on Mossy Meadow cardstock, and also heat embossed in gold on the top background layer. 

As you can see, the dies really enhance what you can do with the stamp set.  It's absolutely GORGEOUS! 


I used Soft Suede Stampin' Blends to color the center of my sunflowers.  There's a die for it too, but I like the look of the colored center.


The large sunflower makes a sweet gift tag for treats, when paired up with the Fancy Tag Topper punch and that adorable Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon!


I'll bet you can think of other fantastic ideas for using this bundle too!  What about a wreath or a gift bag made with the sunflowers?  That would be beautiful!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, my friends! I hope you enjoyed my projects! Have a wonderful weekend!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic


2 comments: