Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom

Hey there friends! I thought I'd focus on a beautiful Bundle that requires very little effort to make it look fabulous. It's the Blossoms in Bloom set.  With two very large design dies that cover a card front, you won't have to worry about creating your own layout.  Simply die cut the background and then the overlay piece for an instantly special card!


See how they layer together to do all the creative work for you?


You can create all sorts of color combinations that look terrific!

While the dies can decorate a card all on their own, the beautiful coordinating stamp set lends a hand in creating something fabulous too!


LOVE the sentiments!!


Check out the Stampin' Up 2020 Annual Catalog for these and more fabulous products. And, don't forget that the catalog is also an incredible Idea Book! If you don't already have a demonstrator, I would love to be yours and will happily send you not only the 2020 Catalog/Idea Book, but also the upcoming Holiday one too! Just comment below, send me a text, give me a call, message me on Facebook or shoot me an email!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

No comments:

Post a Comment