Wednesday, July 22, 2020

CASE IT Wednesday - Christmas Means More

Hello my friends! How are you today?  I wanna bring a little Christmas In July to you today, if I might.  This stamp set is just super adorable and I couldn't resist CASE-ing the card in the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  Consider this a fabulous "SNEAK PEEK" of a FEW brand new products that are releasing in a few days!


How many BRAND NEW products can you see here?!  

I'm dying to tell you, but I'll let you figure it out for yourself.  :-) 

Lemme just say that this sentiment is one of a handful VERY CUTE and sweet Christmas sentiments in a Stamp Set called "Christmas Means More". 

Take a close look at the card above and you'll see FOUR new products! WOOHOO!!!  Feel free to comment the new things you spot, if you're so inclined. hehe. 


I fear that the power may go out from this fabulous summer rainstorm that's come through, so I shall go ahead and say THANKS for stopping by!!! 

Have a fantastic evening.

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

No comments:

Post a Comment