Thursday, July 2, 2020

I Can't Thank You Enough!


Good morning friends! I hope you're all doing well today! I've been making Thank You cards to send out to my customers!  I love them! The incredible detail on the Sunflowers is AMAZING! And the pop of color from the label and the card base is fantastic!


I used the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and, can I just say, they are STUNNING!  As I was stamping the backgrounds, lil Miss came in and asked if I would stamp a sheet of them for her to color.  WOW! What a great compliment to Stampin' Up!

The sentiment and label dies are from the So Sentimental Bundle.  Let me tell you, this is probably my #1 GO TO for sentiments and labels! They're fantastic!


Thanks a bunch comes from the Sunflowers stamp set. Isn't it sweet?  I thought it was a perfect sentiment for the inside of the cards.


Well of course I couldn't just stop at one of the new In-Colors now could I? No, I think not!  So I used all FIVE of our new colors! What a great way to introduce them to my customers personally.


Thanks so much for stopping by today friends! I hope you enjoyed today's project.  I love how Stampin' Up creates such incredible stamps that they can be all the decoration a card needs. Isn't that wonderful?

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used to create today's projects, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment