Monday, July 20, 2020

Prized Peony Thinking Of You

Hello my friends! I have a sweet and thoughtful card to share with you today.  I really think you're gonna like it. :-)

I'm using the Prized Peony Stamp & Die bundle, featuring that gorgeous Peony cluster and the sentiment "My thoughts are with you".

Pair up the Peony cluster with Gold embossing and WOWWIE WOW WOW!!!  Knockout!

I wanted the background of the card to have a soft and lovely feel to it, so I embossed it with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder.  So you get TWO types of embossing on the same card! yay!


The supply list for this card is down below, so gather everything up and watch along with my video to put the card together. :-)

Don't forget to stamp the inside of your card too!


Here's a video to show how I put it all together.


I hope you enjoyed today's project! Gather up some supplies and Heat Emboss something! It's so much fun!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used here today, simply click an image below to be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment