Monday, July 6, 2020

Best Plaid Thank You


Hello there friends! Today I have a project that is simple, but super fabulous and will be INCREDIBLE for future reference!

I'm talking about the "BEST YEAR BUNDLE" that includes the Best Plaid Builder dies.

Today, I'm using the bundle to create some fun THANK YOU cards.  But imagine, if you will, using fall colors (oranges, yellows, reds, browns).  Won't it make a terrific Thanksgiving card?!  Perhaps changing the colors to Red, Green, and White for Christmas?  Or maybe do Red, Pink and White for Valentine's Day? You can see how just changing the colors could create fabulous themes using this same die set.

Terrific right? I'm all about a bundle that I can use throughout the year!! And when it's as easy to use as the Best Plaid Builder set, OH  YES!!!


The sentiments do that thing I love too! :-D Ya know, two fonts in one.  Scripty and type set.  LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVE!!!!


I used Pretty Peacock and Coastal Cabana for the plaid, and put them on a Smoky Slate Background with a Whisper White inside layer and outside label. 

Oh, speaking of the label.........  How about those Tasteful Labels Dies!  MY FAV!!!

See how it all comes together in today's Make-It Monday video:



Well, I hope you enjoyed today's project, friends.  Remember this bundle when you're thinking of a new card project.  You'll be happy you did! ;-)

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used for today's card, simply click the image below and be taken directly to my website. Enjoy!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment