Friday, December 21, 2018

Santa's Workshop EXPLOSION Box!

Hello everyone!!  Today I get to share one of my absolute FAVORITE projects EVER!!! And the best part is that I got to use my absolute FAVORITE stamp set ever! ;-) hehe.  Do you remember what it is?  Of course you do!  It's the Signs of Santa set!  It will definitely be one of those sets that stay in my personal collection, long after retirement from the catalog. I truly love it! 

Yes, you read right..... It's about to retire. :'( Sad sad day!  So if you like it or LOVE it as much as I do, you definitely wanna get your hands on it right away!!  You can order it here!


I had so much fun putting this little box together for my Hostess Club! There are so many things to see!  It's got tags and cards and flaps and die cuts.  It also has the "official seal of the North Pole and the jolly elf himself! 


It looks like a lot of paper, but it was so worth it! The girls had a great time with it! This cute little box made the best Christmas gift for them and was a fabulous challenge for them to put together!!


The dimensions can be seen here. I hope you can see them ok anyways! :-) 

So, for the two "CROSSES", You'll cut squares to begin with.  Then score at the two measurements listed, on both sides. That will give you 9 boxes.  You'll cut the corner box off all four sides, on both squares. Be sure to note that they are two different sizes.   Then cut the lid square, and score it.  You'll simply cut on the marks shown in the photo.   Easy Peezy so far right?!  This is the whole foundation of your explosion box.  From here, you can decorate and embellish it however you like! :-) 










I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at this super fun and adorable explosion box! I really enjoyed putting it together! I am a sucker for little "nooks and crannies" to stick notes, tags, and things. hehe.  I love it!

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my little explosion box! I hope you make one of your own! If you do, please consider visiting (and joining) my facebook group, and post a photo.  You can find the group HERE.

From our home to yours, we wish you a Very Happy Holidays and a safe and Happy New Year!!

And, as always,

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment