Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Cute lil box of tags Class

Good morning everyone!  Well, I said I would focus on doing one post per week and here I am getting one out almost daily! YAYA!  Look at me go!  haha.  Don't come to expect it just yet or anything though. I dunno if I can keep it up forever, and I would feel terrible if I let you down. :-(  So for now, can we just say YAY to the bonus posts? ;-) hehe.  Thanks!


Yesterday evening was my "Cute lil' box of tags" class.  Everyone had a great time and I even had a new lady come!  That's super exciting because she had so much fun and is already looking forward to coming to another class soon! YAY!  My favorite thing about this business is seeing a person get excited for their project or products.  It's the best feeling ever! Pure joy!

I'll bet you'd really like to see the project wouldn't you?  I got the idea from my sweet friend Julie DiMatteo (The Paper Pixie). She always does the most AWESOME 3D projects! I just love her!  Thanks Julie dahling!!! ;-)


We made only 6 tags to go in the box, but it would fit a couple more as they are (or more without dimensionals).  They coordinate beautifully and match the box that holds them too.  The Sincerely Santa stamp set from the Holiday Catalog made PERFECT sentiments for the tags, don't you thinks? I love this set!!  But, sadly, it's going away soon.  Which means, of course if you'd like to have this set, you'll want to get it ordered ASAP!  I know a gal who can hook you up! ;-) hehe. 

We used Cherry Cobbler cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, and that FABULOUS Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (again, I know a gal!).  That DSP is absolutely beautiful! I love it. It's just the right amount of class and festivity, but not too fancy. hehe. It was PERFECT for this project!  And of course, that silver trimmed ribbon finished them off wonderfully! It added a little "tinsel" to our tags.  All in all, I think the project came together quite nicely.  Everyone had a fantastic time putting them together and I made a new friend!  I LOVE Stampin' Up!! 

Here's what our awesome tag box looks like all closed up.  It would make a great gift, wouldn't it?  But not this one........ it's getting used by me! hehe


Thank you so much for visiting with me today! I truly appreciate each and every one of you! I look forward to growing in this blog and making it a place that you enjoy visiting every day (someday. hehe). 

Until next time!

Happy Crafting!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment