Friday, December 28, 2018

2019 Occasions Product Share!

Hello, Hello, Hello my friends!!! How are you this fine day?

It has been gloomy, doomy and WET here all day! :-( You know what that's good for?  SLEEPING ALL DAY! But, alas, I can not!  I have things to do!!  Like, come here and chat with you fine folks! ;-) hehe.

Today's post is going to be kinda short and sweet.  I hope that's ok!  I want to tell you about the new product share I've got going on right now.  I know you're going to want in on it because, well, it's pretty amazing!  I wanted to make sure that you could get a good sampling of ALL of the papers, ribbons and most of the embellishments.  I think it worked out nicely.  You will get to see first hand, how GORGEOUS our papers, ribbons and embellishments are! That's pretty awesome right?




This FABULOUS pack of goodies includes 102 - 6x6" sheets of designer series paper! That includes ALL of the papers in the new Occasions AND Sale-a-Bration catalogs!  The pack also includes nearly 64 yards of ribbon!!  You'll get a sampling of each ribbon in both catalogs (at LEAST a yard of each one)!!  And then to top it off, you'll also receive the embellishments pictured here:




As you can see, this product share is pretty spectacular!  So, you might be asking how you can get in on it.  It's pretty simple.  You can comment here below and leave your email address, or you can email me and let me know.

Cost of the package is $55 (SHIPPED in the USA).  I will start ordering products on January 3rd, as I fill up each share group.


If you'd like to order whole packages of everything you see here, I can help you with that too AND get you some FREE merchandise!!  These items will be available for purchase on the 3rd. :-)

OF COURSE, if you just can't STAND the idea of waiting for products, you can also become a demonstrator!  Call it a "discount club" if you will.  ;-)  You can shop, ahead of the pack, AND receive a fabulous discount on all your retail purchases! INCLUDING clearance and sale items!! Hobby Lobby doesn't do that! 

Would you like to know more? I would LOVE to have you on my team!!  Check it out here:




Well, I 'spect I'd better close this up or it's not gonna be a "short post"! HAHAHAHA

Anywhoo, I just had to tell you about the Product Share AND the opportunity to get a FABULOUS discount, incentives, bonuses, GOODIES, and more by joining my team! :-)  


Thank you so so much for stopping by today!

And as always,
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment