Monday, December 3, 2018

Weekly Blog Post #1!!

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!

Ok I know I just posted, but that was just to say that I'm sorry for not being a good blogger. lol.  Ya know, I always thought I was good at technology.  But now I realize, I'm just a fabulous typist! Technology and especially the internet has surpassed me and has been running laps around me for a while now (if we're being completely honest).  All that to say, I am making this post as a fresh start!

THIS post is going to be the first of my "weekly blog posts".  Okie doke?  Here we go!!!

I wanted to share a little bit of what I've been up to lately.  December is upon us which means that it'll soon be Christmas! I'm not even the slightest bit ready. Are you?

I wanted to ensure that I get our Christmas cards out not only on time, but EARLY this year. I mean, my business is card making, so I should at least be good at getting the most important cards of the year out on time right? ;-)

It's December 3rd and I'm STILL debating between a couple of designs.  So I have decided that I'll just make several of each design and figure out who will get what.   You buy a pack of cards at Hallmark and they have a couple different designs, right?

What do you think of these?



I love how classy and elegant they look, but not over the top.  They'll be simple to replicate and are projects that our daughter, Hannah, can help me with. It's one of the few times she willingly participates in paper crafting.  14 year olds have better things to do than stamp, dont'cha know!

I'll try to figure out how to get "real fancy" and add the little icons and direct links to the products I used here (just in case you'd like to use these ideas for yourself).  Bear with me. :-)  I'm a work in progress!

Please comment below, what you think of these holiday cards. I'd love to hear from you! Interaction certainly makes it more fun!! :-D


Until next time!

Happy Crafting!


Love this project? Here is your shopping list so you can re-create this idea on your own.... Just click on the images below to add them to your cart.

Product List
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
[101731]
Garden Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Garden Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
[144181]

4 comments:

  1. Love the green tree. Only one I didn’t get to make at class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love it! And sorry that you weren't able to make one. :-(

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope you'll follow my blog to see more fabulous projects! :-)

      Delete