Wednesday, December 26, 2018

December's Top 10!! THANK YOU!


Hello everyone!!

Remember Kylie's International Blog Hop I participated in the other day?  Well, THANKS to you all, my blog made the top 10!!!  YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for that!  What an incredible honor (especially for being a brand new blog) to have made the top 10! I'm absolutely beside myself!   THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

You can see all of the entries and their rankings here. How exciting to be voted #6 on my first go round! I'm over the moon! Thanks!!

Here's the card I did for it:



I will be posting TOMORROW with the winners' blog hop, so be on the lookout!  It's a new round of hopping involving the blogs voted in the top 10. :-)  So be sure to come back tomorrow and check it out!!

As always,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment