Tuesday, December 4, 2018

November Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

Don't get too excited that I'm doing YET ANOTHER post so soon after my "weekly blog post #1", lol, but I thought you might be interested to see the alternative projects I came up with from the November Paper Pumpkin kit.

If you don't know what Paper Pumpkin is, you are missing out!!  It's a monthly subscription box that comes directly to your door packaged like this:

Related image

You can't miss it! It's not just a subscription box. It's an AMAZING subscription box!! Each month Stampin' Up puts together a fabulous kit complete with paper, ribbon, adhesive, stamps and ink!  Every month is different and not even the demonstrators know what the project is going to be until it arrives.  It's the most awesome mail surprise EVER!!  In the state of Tennessee (where I live) the total cost shipped to your door is only $21.90! But our sales tax rate is nearly 10%.

If you'd like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, you can do so by clicking here.  You will love it! AND what's more, is that Paper Pumpkin comes with a 100% money back guarantee! That's pretty awesome isn't it?

Ok, so now that I've told you about Paper Pumpkin in general, let me tell you about November's kit!



This month's kit was called "To you and yours" and included a Cherry Cobbler ink spot.  The kit as is was fabulous! I am in LOVE with the holiday plaids and this kit ooozes Rustic Farmhouse Christmas to me, which is MY FAV!!

So naturally, I had to come up with some fun alternative projects!  I actually had to pack it up and put it away because I got so engrossed in creating different cards and 3D projects, that I quickly lost track of time! Ooops!  But, I managed to come up with some fabulous designs that I think you'll really enjoy.
 


 


And my FAVORITES:



I was so excited about the bag I created, that I shared it with my fellow demonstrators and Paper Pumpkin fans on facebook.  The response was pretty overwhelming, so I created a video showing how I made that GORGEOUS little bag.  Would you believe that it's made from one of the standard size A2 cards in the kit?!  I'm not kidding! And, it was so easy!

Here's the video! Enjoy!


Well, there are my alternative projects from the November Paper Pumpkin kit!  I hope that you've enjoyed seeing them and if you received the November kit, please share your alternative projects with me. I'd love to see them! I think I can safely say that this has been my favorite one so far (since I've been a demo anyway)!

Until next time,

Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment