Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Simple, Elegant, Shabby Chic Bird Ballad Card

Good morning my friends! I hope you're doing well today!  With all the amazing products to play with in the Holiday Catalog, it's sometimes easy to forget about the incredible ones in the Annual Catalog.  So, today's post is about one of my absolute FAVORITE products in the 2019 Annual Catalog! 

It's the Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards & Tin and it is STUNNING!  Take a look at the background on this card.  That gorgeous lace is part of the card base!  Simply add a layer of Designer Series Paper behind it and VIOLA! You have an instantly beautiful, ready made, card!


For this one, I wanted a more Shabby Chic look.  So I used the soft pink and white DSP for the background, colored the birds with Stampin' Blends, cut layers with the Nested Stitched Labels Dies, and added that adorable polka dotted tulle ribbon.    I love it!

If you recall, not too long ago I made a card box that featured this product suite.  It fit this theme perfectly.   You can find that blog post by clicking the photo here:


One of the cards I made for the box, is from this tin (photo upper left). You can see the different lace pattern, but its just as beautiful!

The tin is gorgeous all by itself and would make a show stopping package for a birthday, shower, or wedding gift. Plus you get a whole handful of absolutely beautiful cards and envelopes to dress up too. Twelve of each to be exact!

I love that Stampin' Up! thinks to create "pre-prepared" cards like these, to make our creative lives a little easier! hehe. Anyone can make a stunner card from them!

Well friends, That's all I have for today! I hope you enjoyed today's card.  It's one of my absolute favorites!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic


If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used on today's card, you can simply click any of the images below to be taken directly to my website. :-) Enjoy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment