Friday, October 11, 2019

Feature Friday - Birds of a Feather Mini Curvy Keepsake Box


TGIF my friends!!!  Friday is here!!  Today's Feature is a stamp set I noticed right off the bat because it has a fabulous little hen holding a heart. aaaaaawwwwwe!!!  Once I got Birdds of A Feather in my hot little hands, however, I realized that it's a FABULOUS stamp set that covers, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, AND Valentine's day!! WOW!!

It's the little Christmas Chick that I used for today's Mini Curvy Keepsake Box.  Are you loving all the projects and inspiration?!  Have you decided to purchase the bundle yet?  Remember, at the end of each day's post, you have the option of simply clicking the icons to be taken to my online site where you can order your own.  You'll be able to follow along with the week and make all of these adorable little projects too!

Ok, back to the little Christmas Chick!  It's ADORABLE!!!


See! What'd I tell ya?  Cute isn't it?

Ok, so I cut the box from Whisper White.

Then, I put a couple of post-it notes over the "rounded" sides of the box.

I used the Stamparatus to stamp the fabulous candy stripes on the "longer" sides of the box.

The little chick was easy to color with light pool party, dark daffodil delight, and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends.

I also added a little Wink of Stella to the star and the whites of the hat, but I'm not sure if you can tell that or not.  Just imagine it, ok? hehe.

The chick and the background were cut out using the layering circles dies, and then a couple dimensionals between them for added texture.

The Silver trimmed ribbon makes this look like a gift worth giving and the white baker's twine holds that adorable little chick onto the box.

Over all, it's a super cute little box!!

I  hope you liked today's project! Typically I end my blogging week on Friday, but this week is special and will continue on tomorrow AND sunday!  So stay tuned for a couple more fabulous little curvy keepsake boxes!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic
#MiniCurvyKeepsakeBox

If you'd like to purchase the supplies to make this or any of the boxes shared this week, just click on the icons at the bottom of the post. They'll take you directly to my website where you can purchase your own! :-D  ENJOY!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment