Monday, October 28, 2019

Stampers Showcase Blog Hop: Happy Fall Y'all!


Good morning friends!! I hope you're doing well today! It's the last Monday of the month and that means it's time for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!!!  I truly look forward to this hop each month because there is such an incredible group of designers on it! There's always tons of inspiration and beautiful projects to OOOOH and AHHHH over! hehe.

This month's theme is very near and dear to my heart: "Happy Fall Y'all!"  We're talkin' all things fall; Campfires, hoodies, Pumpkin Spice Lattes!  Ooooh! Speakin' of Pumpkin!  Check out my project for the hop.


This card is so cute and easy to make too!  I had so much fun coloring the punkin'.  You'll want to check out this week's Make-It Monday Youtube video to see how I color mine. 


Hey! If I can do it.... Anyone can!! So get out your Stampin' Blends and watch my video!

Don't forget to head over to Miss Stephanie's blog to see what she thinks of fall. :-)


Thanks so much for stopping by today and for following the hop around! You're sure to find some fabulous projects to get your creative juices flowing!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic


Product List

8 comments:

  1. Love your pumpkin colouring Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Miss Dana! The shading on the pumpkins is absolutely perfect. The wood grain background lends perfectly to that rustic fall feel. Great job xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shading on your pumpkin- just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous understated card Dan, love your layout and colouring x

    ReplyDelete