Monday, November 4, 2019

Today belongs to YOU! International Blog Highlights


Hello there my friends! How are you today?  Thanks so much for stopping by! Today you get a double treat because it's Make-It Monday, AND I'm participating in Kylie's International Blog Highlights. :-D YAY for Two-fers!!!

For Kylie's Blog Highlights, I want to share this sweet country truck card.  I absolutely LOVE the sentiment in the "Ride With Me" stamp set:

                                       "Today belongs to you.... Ride with the windows open!"

Isn't it fantastic? What a wonderful and liberating statement!  It goes perfectly with that ol' pickup truck too, I think!


Now, I've already shared a fun project using the truck die set with this bundle, but today I'm gonna show you another fun way of using the stamp set.  We're going to do a paper pieced truck on our card!  Yes, that ol' truck has a lot of dimension, even though it's laying "flat" on a card!

I fussy cut the truck since the "flat" one doesn't have a die for it.  It's not hard to cut though. Really simple!  But I did use the dies on the fenders and tires though. The photo here shows what you'll need to make your truck "pop" off the card.  The little black circles were just punched using a standard handheld hold punch.


I also used the Light Balmy Blue Stampin' Blend Marker to give the window a bit of dimension.  It's amazing how just a tiny little brushstroke can really bring an image to life!


Isn't it fantastic?  I have loved this bundle from the first moment I laid eyes on it.  And this is just another reason why!  I really like how my little truck turned out. I hope you do too!

If you like my card (and that adorable truck), be sure to VOTE for it by clicking the button here!  If It makes the top 10, I'll be back with another truck project to share with you in Kylie's Top 10 Blog Hop!!  You'll really LOVE that one!  It's gonna be 3D!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I truly appreciate you and enjoy sharing my love of paper crafting with you!  Come back again soon and be sure to check out (and subscribe to) my Youtube channel where I show you how to create beautiful projects!


That's it for now friends! Be sure to check out this week's Make-It Monday video (by clicking the Youtube icon above) and post here on my blog, today. I think you're really gonna love it too!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

If you'd like to order any of the supplies I used on today's project, you can visit my website by just clicking one of the icons here:

Product List



1 comment:

  1. I do love your card and the dimensions you have added to that adorable truck. Thanks Dana for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete