Thursday, October 3, 2019

3D Thursday - Mini Curvy Camper

Hello my friends! How are you today?  I hope you're doing well! 

It's THURSDAY again, already!

I have a wonderful project to share with you today. I think you're really going to love it! 


Shortly after I got the mini curvy keepsake box dies, I searched youtube and found a video using our retired curvy keepsake box. It was the cutest camper! I knew I had to make one and convert it to the smaller mini curvy keepsake box size.   I'm thrilled to share those results with you!

Look at how PERFECTLY it fits our little pickup truck!!  *SWOOOOOON!*

I posted a video tutorial on how to make the camper, today.  You can see it on my youtube channel by clicking the logo:
This project has a LOT of little parts, so I've laid them all out for you here on this paper:


Once you have all of these bits, head over to youtube to see how the camper is assembled.

The camper is as much fun to put together as it is to look at! It's SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!  LOVE IT!!

Well friends, I hope you enjoyed today's 3D Thursday project! Visit The Stampin' Chic's Group on facebook and share your fabulous little campers with me! I'd love to see how creative you get with them!!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic

Product List

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're most welcome Chris! I hope you'll make one and share it with me! :-)

      Delete
  2. How does the truck hitch to the camper? It appeared the paper was running the wrong way to hook into the slot. Thanks!! This could not be cuter I can’t wait to make it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Val! The hitch just glues to the underside of the truck bed and the underside of the camper tongue. The silver foil dot is glued to the topside of that spot to give the illusion that it's a "functioning" hitch. :-) I hope that helps.

      Delete