Friday, October 4, 2019

Feature Friday - Mini Curvy Keepsake Box


Hello, Hello friends!!  I'm really excited to share this week's Feature Friday with you, because I have a series coming up that I think you're going to love!

Our feature this week is none other than the Tiny Keepsake Bundle, featuring the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box (dies)!  It probably doesn't surprise  you since I had posted that fabulous truck and camper yesterday!  But, it prompted me to create other projects with the Mini Curvy Keepsake Box dies.

Ya know, when I purchase a product, I want to make sure I can use it over and over again.  I'm not likely to buy something I'm only going to use once.  Know what I mean?  So, I had to come up with some other fabulous projects with the dies.

I will share a photo (here) that I've shared on my Facebook page today.  It's 3 absolutely ADORABLE little Halloween characters!  And what's better than having adorable treat boxes?  How easy they are to make!!! LOL.   I want CUTE, but I want easy too!  Does that mean I want it all?  Eh, maybe.  hehe. But these little boxes deliver the goods (pun intended. hehe).

The dies are simple and easy to use.  The box is ONE die, which is fabulous.  It fits in the big shot, which is great.  And it even includes dies for tags that are the PERFECT size for the box! YAYA!!!  Talk about EASY!!

Meet Frankie, Drake and Rita!  Aren't they ADORABLE?!!!! They're quick and easy to make too!


All next week, I will be sharing a new project that you can make using this stamp & die bundle, so be sure to check back each day! I'll start the week off with my Make-It Monday, showing you how to make these three fun loving spectors!

If you don't already have the Tiny Keepsake bundle, you can get yours by clicking the icon below.  Trust me friends, after next week, you're DEFINITELY gonna want your own!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are looking forward to next week's projects using the featured Tiny Keepsakes Bundle.  I'm looking forward to sharing them with you! I know you're going to love them!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment