Monday, October 7, 2019

Make it Monday - Frankie, Drake & Rita Mini Curvy Keepsakes


Happy Monday friends!  I hope you're doing well today! This week is super exciting because I'm going to be sharing not just one, not two, three or five, but SEVEN days of curvy keepsake box ideas!!! WHOA!!!!

Hang on to your britches folks! It's gonna be a great week!

The Mini Curvy Keepsake box is just the CUTEST little box, EVER!!  And, it's so much fun to create all sorts of different themed boxes.

The other day, I posted a photo of Frankie, Drake, and Rita.  And I promised that I would share them on this week's Make-It Monday.


I started my usual Make-It Monday video and got halfway through with Frankie when the silly buggar shut down on me! ACK!  So, there will be a two part video this week! hehe.




Now, for each Character, this is what you'll need:

* The Mini Curvy Keepsake base
* The 1/2" circle Punch
* A handheld circle punch (1/4")
* The elements in each of the Character photos here:

 

The eyes, eyelids and nose are made using the 1/2" punch, with the pupils made using the 1/4" hand punch.

In the 2nd part of the video, I showed how to make Rita's hat and hair.  They're really easy to do!

Well, there you have it friends!  I hope you enjoyed today's little fun lovin' spooks!  They're so cute and would make fabulous classroom treats!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic
#MiniCurvyKeepsakeBox


No comments:

Post a Comment