Sunday, October 13, 2019

October 2019 Kre8tors Blog Hop - Fall Theme



Happy Sunday morning friends! I hope you're doing well today! I'm happy to be hopping along with the Kre8tors again this month. With such a fabulous hop theme, of COURSE I'm THRILLED!!! 

I am SO READY for Fall to FINALLY be here!!! I'm ready for Pumpkin Spice Lattes, cozy hoodies, FOOTBALL, and bonfires with s'mores!! YAYA!!!! Of course, for now, i'm going to have to settle for daydreams of fall, because it's still hangin' out at 90 degrees here in East Tennessee. lol.  Well, if you've got fall right now, Enjoy it my friends!


Since I've been sharing various Mini Curvy Keepsake Boxes with you all week long, I thought I would use this fabulous blog hop to wrap it all up with ONE LAST box. :-)

This one is so pretty and just sings the epitome of FALL.


I love all the colors associated with this box.  I love the Gold Glimmer. I love the Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron leaves.  I even love the hint of Cajun Craze in the twine I used to tie all these beautiful elements to the box.  It's just sooooo pretty and it makes me very impatient for "FALL" weather! hehe. 

I can't wait to see what the other amazing demonstrators have lined up for you in today's blog hop.  Make sure you travel around to all of the pages and see the beautiful projects they've made!

Click the next button to head over to Cheryl's page!



Until Next time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic
#MiniCurvyKeepsakeBox

If you liked today's Mini Curvy Keepsake Box, you can get the supplies I used to make it by just clicking the icons here.  Doing so will take you straight to my online store.  Enjoy!!

Product List

8 comments: