Saturday, October 12, 2019

Saturday BONUS POST! Mini Curvy Keepsake Box

Good morning friends! It seems strange posting on a Saturday, but I still have more Mini Curvy Keepsake Boxes to share with you!  Joy of joys! hehe.

Today's box has a special place in my heart because the bundle I used to create it is one of my absolute FAVORITES EVER!!  I'm not lyin'.  The first moment I saw this bundle at OnStage, I KNEW I had to have it and that it would be one of my favorites. And, it has never let me down yet!

Introducing......... The Come Sail Away Mini Curvy Keepsake Box!!


ACCCCCKKKK!!! Do you love it?!  I do! I do!!

I used Sahara Sand for the box cardstock.  Then, I stamped the candy stripes and the Anchor sentiment in Night of Navy ink.  I tied a little bow in the denim ribbon and used a Glue Dot to attach it to the top flap.  I die cut the helm from Crumb Cake Cardstock and inked it up a bit with Soft Suede Ink to give it more texture.  I attached the Helm and the Anchor Charm with the linen thread.

This box, like most of the others this week, was really quite easy to make.  But, I just love how this one came out!!

I have a Mini Curvy Keepsake Class coming up on the 24th of this month.  If you're in the area, you should definitely sign up!  We're going to have a great time!

Well friends, I hope you have enjoyed this week of Mini Curvy Keepsake boxes!  I've had a terrific time sharing them all with you!

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic
#MiniCurvyKeepsakeBox

If you'd like to get your own supplies to create this box, simply click one of the icons below to be taken directly to my website. I would love to see what creations you come up with too! Enjoy!


Product List

2 comments: