Thursday, October 10, 2019

3D Thursday - Manny and Mindy Mini Curvy Keepsake Box

Good morning friends! We're working our way to the weekend already. :-( Time flies when you're having fun!  We have only a few more days of the Mini Curvy Keepsake boxes.  Are you enjoying them? I hope you are.  I've had so much fun putting them together for you! :-D

Today's boxes are very sweet and very special. I'd like to introduce Manny and Mindy!! Aren't they the most adorable little scarecrows ever?


I used Sahara Sand Cardstock for their base, and just like how I made Frankie, Drake and Rita's eyes with the 1/2" circle Punch and the handheld punch, I created Manny and Mindy's cheeks and nose.

Let me just say that I first cut my sheet of cardstock at 5 1/4" x 11".  This allowed me to cut both boxes out of one sheet. And then, I used Flirty Flamingo Ink and a sponge dauber to color a small area of the leftover negative space.  I used the circle and handheld punches to just punch the colored areas directly. :-) Then a little marker to color the stitching and finish them off!

I used Glue Dots to adhere the eyes. It's a lot easier that way.  :-D

The finishing step was to adhere the hair, hat and crows!  and Viola!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today my friends. I really appreciate you coming by each day to see what new Mini Curvy Keepsake Boxes I have to share with you.

Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!
#TheStampinChic
#MiniCurvyKeepsakeBox

Product List

1 comment: