Friday, June 14, 2019

Feature Friday!! Come Sail Away


Good morning my friends!! How are you this fine day?  I hope all is well in your world. :-) Today is Feature Friday and I have a FANTASTIC Feature lined up for you today!! You are going to love it!

When I first saw this product suite showcased at OnStage in April, I KNEW I had to have it!  I love pretty much everything about it!

The Come Sail Away Product Suite is absolutely PERFECT for those who like to sail on the open seas (or even just cruise the lake). You'll find a Lighthouse, sailboats, and all sorts of other nautical ephemera!






AND, as an extra special treat, I even have a project class that coordinates with it! The Come Sail Away Card and Pillow Box gift set have a fabulous Vintage Antique feel to them that I think you'll enjoy!



If you're local to me, you can attend the class in person! Just click this button to be taken directly to my event page:



If you're not local, don't fret.  You can still join in a couple of other ways too!!


Option #1: $75
(SHIPPING INCLUDED ANYWHERE IN THE USA)
You'll get the Sailing home bundle (stamps & dies)
And the project kit for the card and pillow box
Along with PDF instructions

Option #2: $8
(SHIPPING INCLUDED ANYWHERE IN THE USA)
You'll get the project kit for the card and pillow box
Along with the PDF instructions


*You will need your own adhesive and ink to complete the projects*
**You can order your inks and adhesives from me if you need them**
***Email me to sign up: ima_stampaholic@yahoo.com***



I am completely smitten with this product suite!  I love the stamps, the dies, the Night of Navy and Sahara Sand twine, the trinkets, everything! lol.

If you would like to order your own, you can simply click on the icons below to be taken directly to my website.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today friends! I hope you enjoyed today's FEATURED products!  If you have any questions or would like more information about my classes or Stampin' Up, please don't hesitate to ask. :-) I love hearing from you!

Have a super fabulous day!!!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

Come Sail Away Products

No comments:

Post a Comment